TIBETAN WILD YAK ADVENTURES.COM (TWYA) Terms of Service
The service TWYA
provides to you is subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which
may be updated without notice at any time. By using the TWYA website
("Website") and the TWYA service ("Service"), you agree to and abide by
all terms and conditions herein. You also acknowledge that you have
read and reviewed the
Member Manners & Conduct
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password.
- You may not download any photographs from
the TWYA website.
- You may not harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other
TWYA blog users.
- You may not upload, post, email, or transmit any content that you do
not have the right or permission to do so.
- You are solely responsible for the content, and information that you
transmit on TWYA.
- You are not allowed to collect or store personal information about
- You are not allowed to hack into the TWYA
website under any conditions.
- You are not allowed to transmit any worms, trojans, or viruses.
- You are not allowed to transmit any unwanted messages to any TWYA
- You are not allowed to post or transmit any content that is obscene,
vulgar, pornographic, libelous, harmful, or hateful.
- You are not allowed to transmit or upload any form of unsolicited or
- You are not allowed to use the Service or Website for any illegal or
- International users agree to comply with
these rules and their respective local laws
regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- TWYA is a family friendly site and any adult "Content" will be
- TWYA expects all users to use online
Violation of any of these
terms may result in the termination of your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Service without notice at any
time for any reason.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to register as a member of
TWYA or use the TWYA web site.
- Our Service is for informational purposes
and guide services only. Our Service does not include the introduction
of users/travelers to one another. Our TWYA blog or related single travel
site Service is merely a venue for users to learn
about one another. We are not involved in the actual contact between
users. As a result, we have no control over the conduct of our users or
the truth or accuracy of the information that users post on the Website.
- Because we do not control interactions among between members and other
persons or companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity,
age, nationality of Service users, and because we virtually no
control over the quality, safety, morality, legality,
truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Service. You agree that
you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our managers, guides,
service providers, website designers, officers,
directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and
third party partners) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and
consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and
unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out
of or in any way connected with your use of the TWYA Service or website
use, your Third Party
Transactions, and/or our resolution of any disputes among users. You
further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any
statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to
limit the scope of a release or waiver. You waive and relinquish all
rights and benefits which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the
Civil Code of the State of California or any similar provision of the
statutory or non-statutory law of any other state jurisdiction (including
without limitation the states of Missouri, Delaware, Nevada and Pennsylvania) to
the full extent that you may lawfully waive all such rights and benefits.
- TWYA reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any
time for any reason without notice.
- TWYA is for personal use, for
information, for contacting travel related services. Professional or commercial use
by any non-TWYA party is prohibited.
- TWYA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- You agree that TWYA has no responsibility or liability for the
deletion or storage loss of photos, journal entries, reviews, messages, or
- You agree that all uploads, messages,
journal entries, reviews, or comments become the sole property of TWYA for
all copyrighted purposes.
- Third-parties may license Content and Data posted on TWYA
website via RSS feeds. These licenses may be revoked at any time at the
sole discretion of TWYA LLC.
- By posting Content and/or Data to any part of the TWYA
Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you
have the right to grant, to TWYA an irrevocable, perpetual,
non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unrestricted,
worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate,
distribute and otherwise utilize such Content and/or Data and to prepare
derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and/or
Data, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the Content and/or Data
solely on and through the TWYA Service.
- The Service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for
maintenance or other reasons.
- TWYA is not responsible for any loss or damage, including but not
limited to personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the
Website, Content, or Service. TWYA is not responsible for the conduct
of Members or visitors to the site, either online or offline.
- TWYA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions
expressed in linked websites outgoing from the Website or in user created
- Inclusion of any linked websites on TWYA does not imply approval
or endorsement by TWYA.
- TWYA does not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of
any Content posted on the Website.
- Opinions or ideas expressed in user created "Content" do not
necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of TWYA.
- TWYA does not permit copyright infringing activities and will
remove user submitted "Content" if properly notified that such "Content"
infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
You agree to indemnify and
hold TWYA, its subsidiaries, guides, managers, affiliates, officers, agents, partners,
and its employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand,
including any reasonable attorney's fees made by any third party due to or
arising out of your Content that you have transmitted or uploaded to TWYA, or through use of the Service, your violation of the
Terms of Service, or your
violation of any rights of another user.
Information obtained by TWYA
information that TWYA obtains is your email address during
registration. TWYA will send notifications and TWYA news to the email
address you provide. Your email address is not sold or used by any third
ownership of all or substantially all of TWYA were to change, your
user information may be transferred to the new owner so the service could
makes every effort to maintain the security of your account information.
However, information transmitted over the internet is never 100% secure. Do
not give out your password to anyone impersonating as a TWYA employee,
we will never ask for your password.
To cancel your membership, please send us
an email with your username and password and the date to cancel. To cancel a
reservation with a travel guide you must contact the guide directly. This
site provides contact information for individual guides in Tibetan areas of
China without cost to either party. We do not follow your private
arrangements with guides, nor do we do any booking for any other agency.
This is a free service. Should you need to cancel your travel plans with a
guide or service agency found through this site you will need to do so
directly with that guide or agency. Each guide or agency has their own
cancellation policies. Since we do not collect any fees from either the
guide or the traveler, we are not involved in the cancellation of any
booking, nor are we involved in the collection or refund for any bookings.